Sunday, December 18, 2011

Teaser Tuesday #8

Hi everyone!

I can't believe that it's nearly Christmas. That's insane. And I only finished my Christmas shopping on Sunday. At least I didn't leave it till the VERY last minute right?

Teaser Tuesday is hosted by MizB over at Should be Reading. For information on how to participate please visit the link! So this weeks teaser is from....

A Witch in Winter by Ruth Warburton
Publisher: Hodder Childrens Books
Expected Release Date: January 5th 2012
Goodreads | Amazon | Book Depository

"It felt so, so wrong to open up my mind to a complete stranger, lower all my defences... Suddenly there was humming, a thrumming, a whirling buzz - and the magic flooded in."


Sounds good right?? I was lucky enough to win this one from the author! Super exciting. I'm only 30 pages in at the moment but I'm enjoying it so far!

What are you reading this week? Leave me a little teaser or link me to your TT posts!

Happy reading!
-Amy

1 comment:

  1. New follower here!(:

    That sound really good! Definitely putting that on my TBR list.

    Check out mine?
    http://yabooksandcupcakes.blogspot.com/2011/12/teaser-tuesday1.html

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile :) so leave me some love <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...