Sunday, January 20, 2013

Blogspiration #11

Hi everyone!



Blogspiration is a weekly book meme hosted by Kristin @ Growing Up YA and Sarah @Saz101. This meme was created to share with our fellow readers a quote/picture/video to do with bookish or bloggy or inspiring things.




www.lifelovequotesandsayings.com ♥ ♥


Following on from last week, this is also something I struggle with. I have anxiety and sometimes being afraid of what could go wrong stops me from doing things. Stops me from seeing what could go right. I've been getting better. I've been contemplating doing a post about it but I don't know if it's too personal or if would even be something you want to all hear about. It would be a hard post to write but I know that it affects so many people and maybe sharing my story could help some of you.


Happy reading!



1 comment:

  1. AAAAAMY ♥

    This... this is PERFECT. I love. Thank you for sharing ♥

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile :) so leave me some love <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...