Sunday, January 27, 2013

Blogspiration #12

Hi everyone!



Blogspiration is a weekly book meme hosted by Kristin @ Growing Up YA and Sarah @Saz101. This meme was created to share with our fellow readers a quote/picture/video to do with bookish or bloggy or inspiring things.


<3 Namaste

Namaste Café
http://namastedharmacafe.blogspot.com/

Even the smallest things in life can make a difference. Never underestimate the power you have. You could turn someones whole day around with just a smile. I know that there are days I have when I just feel meh at work and lovely chatty customer comes in to the bookstore and completely changes how I see the day.

What has been inspiring you of late?


Happy reading!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile :) so leave me some love <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...