Monday, January 14, 2013

Weekly Wrap Up

Hi everyone!

I've decided to do weekly wrap up posts, since I have been super good and have most of my posts scheduled for January and some of February already. I know other bloggers do this and I think it's a great idea to put all the posts from the week in one place for easy access!!

See below the bump for linky's!

See what books and authors were hits and misses for me in the year 2012! 

Want to know what I thought? Then you know what to do ;) (click click click!)

This quote has been close to me this past couple of weeks :)

If you want to know what book I am dying to read

Featuring one of my favourite Australian YA authors!

What do I have in store for this coming week?

Most importantly my review of Pushing the Limits by Katie Mcgarry, which I FINALLY read!!
Then some posts featuring Jeri Smith Ready and Marie Lu plus I share another quote that means a lot to me :)

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to link any posts that you feel need some more loving from the past week :)

Happy reading!


1 comment:

  1. Can't wait for your review of PTL :) I loved it!

    Checking out your other links now ^^

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile :) so leave me some love <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...